A Summer Project

This was a weekend project from early  this summer.  I found this dresser in a local thrift store and thought that it was a steal at only $8.00 $6.40. (The husband thought otherwise of course).  I used a razor blade and removed all of the decals except one and I did not strip the paint as I really liked that color.  (The cute pup in the red shorts stayed at my daughter’s request)  I am always looking for more storage space for my plethora of clothes and thought that this would do well in the upstairs bedroom.  It did not fit clothing as well as I had wished and we had to haul it back down the stairs and I am using it to store my fabrics in my craft room.

BEFORE

Dresser_01

AFTER

Dresser_02

Advertisements
Published in: on August 25, 2009 at 5:05 pm  Leave a Comment  
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: https://pkhandmade.wordpress.com/2009/08/25/a-summer-project/trackback/

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: